Our Health policies offers a Basic cover up to the Master level of cover and is available throughout Spain. The main advantages and characteristics of the policy are primary care services, specialists, hospitalisation, surgery, preventive medicine for different types of cancer and coronary risk and family planning among others.
Also, the policy satisfies the Social Securities level of required cover, in order to apply for Spanish Residencias.
Below is a description of the policies and the different levels of cover offered under each contract.
|Description of benefits||Basic||Standard||Plus||Master|
|Diagnostics (Special radiology, CAT, MRI, etc)||Included. Sedation on digestive Endoscopies within Basic to Master.||Includes contrast and sedation for digestive endoscopy|
|Rehabilitation and physiotherapy||30 sessions - RHB locomotor system||30 sessions - RHB locomotor system - RHB cardiac - RHB post-cva||40 sessions - RHB locomotor system - RHB cardiac - RHB post-cva|
|Emergency hospitalisation (unit diagnosis)||Maximum 3 days||Maximum 3 days, includes medication|
|Medical hospitalisation||7 days||30 days||60 days||Unlimited stay, includes medication|
|Hospitalisation pediatric||7 days||30 days||60 days||Unlimited stay, includes medication|
|Post surgical ICU||3 days/process||3 days/process||5 days/process||7 days/process|
|Medical ICU treatment||-||15 days||30 days||60 days|
|Psychiatric hospitalisation||-||30 days||45 days||60 days|
|Clinical oncology and chemotherapy||Specialist diagnostics, OP||Specialist diagnostics, OP, chemotherapy (anti-tumor medication)|
|Radiotherapy||Conventional radiotherapy with linear electron accelerator (LINAC)||Conventional radiotherapy with linear electron accelerator (LINAC) and three dimensional planning|
|Artificial kidney and peritoneal dialysis||-||Acute kidney faliure|
|Annual medical check up||-||-||As stated (1)||As stated (1) & (2)|
|Ambulances||One-way transport to clinic in an emergency|
|International Emergency Assistance||Cover up to €12,000|
|Prostheses||Ophthalmology: lenses. General surgery: meshes. Cardia stents in coronary angioplasties||Up to €3,000 year/insured (3)|
(1) Women. For prevention or early diagnosis of:
- Breast and/or gynaecological disease. Includes consultation and clinical examination by a specialist, smear test, mammogram, mammary and gynaecological ultrasound.
- Osteoporosis: bone densitometry.
(1) Men. For prevention and early diagnosis of:
- Urological diseases. Includes: consultation and clinical examination by the specialist, urological ultrasound and analytical tests for PSA control.
- Coronary disease. Includes: consultation and clinical examination by the specialist and electrocardiogram.
(2) Women and Men: For the prevention and early diagnosis of colon cancer. Includes consultation and clinical examination by the specialist and colonoscopy.
(3) Prostheses: internal orthopaedic hip and knee prosthesis, vascular by-pass, heart valves, stents and pacemakers. Cardiac stents in coronary angioplasties.
Note: The cover described is an extract from the general conditions and in isolation, has no contractual value.
Please contact us for more information
Comments or questions are welcome.